Friday, August 20, 2010

Hey Johnson Family Reunion Crew,

This is Aunt Flo from Sunny California. I'm here at my desk this morning wondering how ya' was doin' so I said, "Self, why don't you send an email out to see how your chilins' are doing?" So here I am, Self, sending you an email saying "How Ya' Doin'? :) I haven't been checking the Blog lately because I've been rather busy. I'll try and do better by keeping up. I just love Blogging. How about ya'? Take care and have a nice weekend.

Love Ya',

Self/Flo/Aunt Flo (CA)

LOL (This some crazy sh.. huh?)

1 comment:

  1. Wooooow!!!They must be working you pretty hard,you sound all sorts of confused.Lol. But now that I'm caught up with everyone who sent this email, Dez and I are doing good in little Rock Island. Wishing we were in Sunny California. : ) Don't let em work you too hard and you have a great weekend as well.

    Love,
    Desi & Dezmund

    ReplyDelete