Hey everyone. There seems to be some confusion on how to work the blog. I noticed that there are a large amount of comments under individual posts. That's fine to comment on someones post, but please don't put info that should be its own post as a comment under someone elses post. COMMENTING under a post is just to put your opinion about that post. If you have reunion info that everyone needs to see PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST!!!!!! That way we'll see the important info and can view fewer comments under the posts. Again, if you're having ANY trouble at all reach out to me via phone, email or text. Thanks everyone. For the most part the blog is working out well, but there was just a little confusion. I hope this helps. Love ya! MUUUUUUAAAAHHHHH! :)
Cola
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tell me where or how do I add to the correct blog?! Or am I doing it right?
ReplyDeleteWhen you log in to view the blog, you have the option to create a "new post". Select that option and you can create the post and after you're done you can "post" your post. I believe you're doing it right. :)
ReplyDelete